For those who use systems such like mIRC, the server is: irc.esper.net and the channel is #gayproject
International Gay Project Chat IS NOT A SEX CHAT and is devoted to serious dialogue between gay people from different countries.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bihari, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cherokee, Chinese, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dhivehi, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Guarani, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Inuktitut, Irish, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Laothian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Oriya, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yddish
1) In this chat is not admitted any pedophile content, either directly or indirectly through external links. Gay Project is fundamentally incompatible with pedophilia.
2) In this chat is not allowed to talk about politics or religion, either directly or indirectly through external links.
3) In this chat is not allowed any reference to trade, either directly or indirectly through links to commercial sites.
4) In this chat are not allowed pornographic references of any kind, directly or indirectly through external links.
5) In this chat are not allowed references of racist or discriminatory content, either directly or indirectly through external links.
6) In this chat is not allowed to post e-mail, contacts, msn, skype or any other kind of net contact.
7) The user who inserts messages or links in violation of sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 will be banned.
On the top of theebblog, on the right, you can see Rome time, that's the Chat time. Usually you can find users joined in the afternoon and till 2.00 in the night, Rome time, obviously.
1) as a guest, that is using the nickname assigned automatically by the server or with any other non-registered nick. Obviously, access is completely anonymous.
2) as a registered user. Let me give an example, when I enter the chat as "gayproject" which is my registered nick, you can be sure that behind that nick it's me. My access is anonymous but using a registered nick, the nick is connected via a password to a specific person. No one but me can use the nick “gayproject” because to use the nick "gayproject" it's necessary to identify via a password known only to me.
What is registration for? The answer is simple. The registration is required to give some users clearly identified the status of channel operators. These users, in the presence of harassing, may exclude a user from the channel. In essence channel operators are necessary to ensure the reliability of the chat.
Authentication is carried out inserting direcly the password into the appropriate box or by entering the following command replacing “password” with the password for your nick, if you are already in the channel as an unregistered user.